Monday, October 01, 2007

Go Phillies!


I'm so glad there's something to be happy about in Philadelphia. I think it's the pregnancy hormones, but just reading Inquirer articles about happy Philly fans makes me all teary-eyed. I love the Philly Fanatic, by the way. He's got to be the funniest mascot out there.

3 comments:

jwk said...

Yay Phillies! I love this team. Yes, they're all talented, but they all seem to be really nice guys too! Not a bad apple in the bunch...

yellowinter said...

yeah, i guess i'm glad too, but still can't really get myself excited about baseball. but you're right. philly needs a pick-me-up with all that's been going wrong with the sports teams.
hehe, hormones are such strong chemicals, aren't they? making RBK teary-eyed. hehe. :)

Beannie's Log said...

I cried when Myers got the last strike out and they all ran out to the field! And yes, the Philly Fanatic is funny! Even if they don't make it to the World Series, I'm just happy they finally won a division title...we need something to be happy about!

Post a Comment