Tuesday, October 02, 2007

No more diapers!

Well, OK, maybe at night- but GMK is officially done with diapers during the day. She actually refuses to wear them. Even if I feel like she should wear one (for a car trip or during a nap) and I try to coax her into it, she protests and cries... and wins. Come to think of it, I'm not sure why she lets me put a diaper on her at night. Anyway, I'm happy to say that over the past 3-4 days, she's had ZERO accidents. Woo hoo!

Update on napping: a little better. Today was by far the best day. It just took us half and hour. I think the key might be an earlier nap time.

-------------

Enough about GMK!
Hmm.... OK, so I have absolutely nothing going on. Oh, I bought some new socks yesterday. Very pleased about that.

5 comments:

jwk said...

our GMK is all growed up!! question is now...do you think she's ready to be a big sister?

new socks are very important. unfortunately, i found one of my favorite pair (little doggies on them) has a little hole. poop.

Beannie's Log said...

Impressive! Can't wait for the day N is out of his diapers too...seems like that day will never come and he'll be in diapers till he's in college! Boys are slower, but still.

Ugh, did you watch today's Phillies' game? We were all watching it @ work and it was painful...hopefully they'll win tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

i love finding a good quality pair of socks on sale! socks are an important accessory for asians to have. : ) hehe

Anonymous said...

hi becky ~ came across ur blog from vivian's. congrats on baby #2! gmk's so funny. did you see vivian's photo album from our trip?

hope you all are doing well!

yellowinter said...

YE~H!!!! such a big girl now... wish we could have seen you again... next time.

Post a Comment