Here's GMK right after her haircut. She was so happy.
I actually got my hair cut this past weekend. When I left the house, GMK was whining, "I want to get my hair cut, too!" She was upset that she had to stay home with daddy. But she had a good time, anyway. She loves her daddy. On Monday mornings, she gets so upset when he leaves for work. Between real tears she exclaims, "I go to work, too!"
My hair cut is OK. I loved it when I stepped out of the salon. But then I washed my hair and couldn't recreate the style. Go figure.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Here are hubs and GMK stylin' daddy's new sunglasses. Too sexy.
6 comments:
that last photo is classic. she is crAzY!!!!!!
daddy's little girl!
AL is too! What a cute haircut!
what a pair of fashionistas! GMK has grown up so much! can't wait to see her over Xmas!
she is hilarious! that is so sweet that she loves her daddy so. yeah, N loves his daddy too. i'm convinced he'll say abba first before umma. little booger. :)
So cute and stylin'! I can relate with KCK on Monday mornings too...when N sees me leaving, he tells me "don't go to work Mommy. Daddy go to work!" Then he closes the door on me to try to "lock me in". :)
Beautiful hair cut... She's so cute. She's so hot in her daddies shades. I say ... let's see your new hair cut.. picture plz... ;)
Post a Comment