We've had a slow week. KCK was away on business for a majority of the week, and whenever that happens, time seems to slow down and I find myself counting down the days and nights until hubs gets back. GMK and I also came down with a cold which makes things a little more torturous. But he's back now and all is good now that I have a chance to sit and have some personal time (they're out getting a haircut.)
I went to The Container Store this week in search of, well, containers. I needed somewhere to store rice because GMK has been getting into the bags and having a free for all. Rice all over the kitchen floor makes for a very irritable mommy. Anyway, that store is one big trap. I was always a sucker for organizational products and office supplies, but this store makes you feel like you really NEED the stuff. And then there's the gorgeous assortment of wrapping paper and matching ribbon taking up half the store. Needless to say, I spent way too much time and money there. I am, however, psyched about how my upcoming shower, birthday, and Christmas presents are going to look. Tee hee!
Speaking of celebratory events... in the last 2 weeks of November alone, I need to send/wrap/celebrate 7 birthdays/showers/anniversaries. What the heck! And, really, I'm not one for unecessary gifting and well-wishing.
3 comments:
I hear you..seriously we went to 4 birthday parties in October and 3 baby showers recently! It doesn't get better for our family as everybody's birthday is in December/January along with Christmas! Ugh.
hey! so what's the deal with the birthday?? and is gmk getting a hair cut? and does kck have any hair to cut? hehe..
i called today b/c i all of a sudden missed gmk. (and you guys of course!) ;)
I'm like that with cleaning supplies. hahahah
Post a Comment