I'm not a huge fan of winter. The cold and snow just don't do it for me. Forget winter sports that aren't indoors and building things out of snow! I guess I'm a "sit by the fire" type of gal. But today... it's snowing cats and dogs and I have a chicken roasting in the oven that smells soooo nice and welcoming after coming in outside. They should make a scented candle called Roasting Chicken- but I digress.
And the joy on GMK's face as she tried to walk through the snow that came up past her knees was so priceless! "Look at me! Look at me!," she said.
5 comments:
WOW, the picture is beautiful. you guys got a lot of snow. Gmk is so cute and funny.
that sounds heavenly... although there were definite downsides to too much snow (esp when i had to dig out the car for work,) i still loved it and miss it. i miss walking through knee-deep snow to get a cup of hot cocoa at coolidge corner, getting on the t and meeting friends on the way to church, driving to someone's house to make kimchi for the first time...
wish i could have seen gmk shriek with joy...
awww.... so cute! did you catch that on video? you have to teach her how to make a snow angel!
Pretty! Our tree in front is wrapped in lights like that too. We never bothered to take them off last year, so extra easy this year...just plug in extension and enjoy!
Beautiful lights and snow! All we keep getting are ice storms here!
Post a Comment