yes, don't we know it. i'm still within that one year mark, but i have a feeling it won't get much better after. hope you're doing well, and GMK is being good to her mommy.
Yup, I remember seeing interviews of pregnant celebrities and they would claim that they became really stupid and forgetful when they were pregnant. Unfortunately I think I'm starting to get there myself!
3 comments:
yes, don't we know it. i'm still within that one year mark, but i have a feeling it won't get much better after.
hope you're doing well, and GMK is being good to her mommy.
I believe it!! Oh, wait... what do I believe... oh yes, that I'm suffering from memory loss...
Yup, I remember seeing interviews of pregnant celebrities and they would claim that they became really stupid and forgetful when they were pregnant. Unfortunately I think I'm starting to get there myself!
Post a Comment