Tidbits of my life- for those who miss me, know me, want to know me, or all of the above.
Monday, June 23, 2008
The Toddler Version
We've been trying to teach GMK the letters of the alphabet. We also have issues with her not eating at mealtimes, so this is a little game KCK came up with. Does it not remind you of a drinking game? Not that I ever did that sort of thing....
Omg, I was laughing so hard when G had to take a bite. She'll learn her letters in no time :D Hm, how can I take this game and make it useful for me and mine?!? Btw, A taught my kids everything...letters, numbers, reading. I was good-for-nuthin.
oh my! how funny! i loved it when she repeated her daddy at the end. good job, daddy! what happens after she learns all her letters? i guess the game can continue to something else. she's going to be a GENIUS by the time she goes to school. :) too bad i can't use it on a 16 month old. :( ;)
So cute!!! hahaha I loved how GMK laughed when her daddy buzzed and said take a bite... so precious. Such an inventive game... may have to adopt it for my J. ;)
hahaha, so cute! but what are you going to do once she's mastered the alphabet. she's grown so much here! hey, i'm going to be back east the week of 8/11. will you be around to meet up during one of the days that week?
8 comments:
Omg, I was laughing so hard when G had to take a bite. She'll learn her letters in no time :D Hm, how can I take this game and make it useful for me and mine?!? Btw, A taught my kids everything...letters, numbers, reading. I was good-for-nuthin.
ha ha ha! i love it! i love her "tangled up" hair and her giggling. i can't get over how grown up she is now. can't wait to see her again in August!
she's a big girl now! so cute!
oh my! how funny! i loved it when she repeated her daddy at the end. good job, daddy!
what happens after she learns all her letters? i guess the game can continue to something else. she's going to be a GENIUS by the time she goes to school. :)
too bad i can't use it on a 16 month old. :( ;)
So cute!!! hahaha I loved how GMK laughed when her daddy buzzed and said take a bite... so precious. Such an inventive game... may have to adopt it for my J. ;)
hm.. familiar game that one.. i miss her.
i love it! "take a bite!" i'll have to try that on little e in a little bit. GMK is getting so big. just look at her hair all tied back!
hahaha, so cute! but what are you going to do once she's mastered the alphabet. she's grown so much here! hey, i'm going to be back east the week of 8/11. will you be around to meet up during one of the days that week?
Post a Comment