Friday, October 03, 2008

Apple Picking

I love going apple picking. It reminds me of my childhood. I also love crisp, fresh apples right off the tree- so much tastier than store bought apples.

GMK took this one. The only proof that myself and AJK were also there.










8 comments:

Betty said...

Looks fun! GMK is quite the picture-taker too. I went apple-picking with J's preschool class on Thursday. YUM. THis year's apples are truly awesome.

Allie said...

What a mommy you are! Looked like so much fun... wish you were living here or I was living there... Our girls and my boy would had sooooooooo much fun.

jwk said...

GMK is such a daredevil. that last picture makes me nervous. also, is she holding her nose in the 3rd pic? is it smelly? we just went yesterday here in OR. wish we could all go together as well.

Anonymous said...

THis looks like so much fun!!

RBK said...

yes, she's holding her nose b/c the goats were smelly.

ekang said...

i can't believe how much AJK looks like GMK when she was younger! maybe GMK has photography in her future? looks like it was so much fun!

yellowinter said...

wow, i thought you had GMK in your ergo. ajk looks sooo much like her sister in that picture.
wish i had joined you last week. :( too bad for our cold. :(

megiddo said...

yeah, i miss good new england picked apples.

AJK does really resemble GMK. and impressive photography skillz for a little toddler on the first photo. hehe.

Post a Comment