Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday Party

We celebrated KCK's birthday with his family last week. Happy Birthday hubs. Your gift is in the mail... almost :P
He tried to pass off this tiny slice of cake to GMK, who promptly rejected it. She lives for birthday parties for cake alone.


This picture makes me laugh. Clearly, AJK is thinking, "Get me the heck away from these people. I don't know them, I don't know what they're doing, and it's scaring me!"


"Look, I'm as tall as grandpa! And my clementine matches his sweater!"

4 comments:

yellowinter said...

I'll have to put special attention to the cake for n's bday. Daddy won't be cutting that cake for GMK. Such a funny pic. Awesome that you caught the moment perfectly on camera. And love the next pic too.
Thanks for your comment. I am trying to use the book too, but loosely. He sorta freaked me out at first with: if you don't teach your child healthy sleep habits, you'll make an insomniac in the future. For a mom with her own sleep issues, that was a bit frightening. Oy.

jwk said...

ajk is so stinkin' cute. and GMK is very much her father's daughter. they even have similar facial expressions. and our birthday present for KCK is almost in the mail as well. yikes. i've got one part of it at least...

vivian said...

ajk is the cutest!! i can just see that photo in 10 years.. kck and gmk are still goofing around and ajk is giving them the hand!

Anonymous said...

omg, so funny! i guess i missed those moments. my gift is being delivered via pony express. :P
noona

Post a Comment