GMK really really really wanted a Snuggie. One of her classmates brought one in for rest time and it was "I want I want I want, Snuggie Snuggie Snuggie!" for a few weeks after that. She did three good deeds (that's how we've been trying to control her behavior as of late,) and she received a blue Snuggie. As you can see, she was thrilled. Oh, and if you don't know what a Snuggie is, you need watch more TV.

6 comments:
I've been laughed at for owning a snuggie, but it's a great invention. I wish I had thought of it. We use our blue one all the time and it truly keeps me warm. It was given to JA as a Christmas gift and I take it from him most of the time.
lol. we almost bought one for SK's grandma. since Liz A about gives it such a strong endorsement, i am kinda interested in getting one myself now!
hahahahahaha!!!! She looks like she is literally writhing with joy! So funny :D My sis is getting me a Nuddle!
Too funny!
my boss has one and sometimes he comes out of his office with it. just this weekend, i saw a dog wearing one.
OMG! this is so hilarious!!
Post a Comment